Course & Teaching materials available from CfC for use by Schools, Colleges, Training Centre UK & Overseas....
- Refurbishment and Reuse
- Health & Safety
- Principles of Sustainability
- Software usage & Legality
- Hardware Principles
- Computer Disassembly
- Data Removal
- Software Troubleshooting
- Hardware Troubleshooting
- PAT Testing & Compliance
Guided Learning Hours: 100* (*this is the amount of time the average learner is expected to spend in supervised learning and practice, but may vary by learner)
CfC & SQA courses are suited as Science or Vocational subject for 14 - 95 year olds, providing a stepping stone to higher education or employment.
If you are not licenced as a training centre or with SQA. We can advise.
Full teaching materials are available at cost to Schools, Colleges, Adult Learning, Training establishments including Prison education services. Further information available from "Computers for Charities"
For more information please call: Tel: (+44) 01323 848588 or use the link to Email
CfC Educational & Training projects include:
- "Three steps" a mentoring program provides training and basic skills models to steer disadvantaged and vulnerable persons into potential employment
- "African schools on Line" provides a full educational program for overseas schools seeking to introduce ICT into schools and curriculum.
- "Streamline" a consultancy service to benefit overseas education authorities standardise ICT, Curriculum and teacher training from regional to national levels
- Erasmus providing opportunities for EU students to gain work experience opportunities within CfC. Current links include schools in France, Martinique, German & Spain
- Unemployed and other agencies: CfC has consistently worked with a wide number of agencies, including Job Centres to provide work experience and volunteer opportunities
Computers for Charities provides consultancy services to UK and Overseas Organisations / Authorities seeking to enter or develop ICT, Educational & I.T Recycling initiatives